Want to list your products on the Local Foods Plymouth website?
Get in touch for details – just go to the Contact page
How It Works for Farmers:
- Local Foods Plymouth opens Friday morning to vendors for that week’s sales
- The online market is open weekly from Saturday noon until Wednesday at 7 am to customers
- Farmers/vendors receive an email (or can check your account online) to see what products you have sold for the week
- Drop off your goods on Thursday 1:30-2:30 pm at 79 Highland St. in Plymouth, NH 03264
- Customers pickup from 3;30 to 5:30 pm
- LFP charges 12% of your sales and farmers/vendors are paid by check monthly.
- Products are add-edit-delete in your online account
- It is essential that farmers/vendors manage their inventory weekly in their online accounts in order to fill orders correctly.
- Photos are not required but strongly encouraged – they really help!
Instructions for farmers/vendors to add products to site: (view PDF file)
Instructions for farmer/vendors to edit their store info: (view PDF file)