Want to list your products on the Local Foods Plymouth website?
Want to be a vendor at the Plymouth summer farmers market?
Get in touch for details – just go to the Contact page
How It Works for Farmers:
- the online market is open weekly from Saturday noon until Wednesday at 7AM
- you get an email (or can check your account online) to see what you have sold for the week
- drop off your goods Thursday 1-3PM at 79 Highland St. in Plymouth
- buyers pickup from 3-6PM
- LFP charges 12% of your sales, you are paid by check monthly.
- you add-edit-delete your products in your online account
- it is essential that you manage your inventory weekly in your online account so you can be sure to fill your weekly order.
- photos are not required but strongly encouraged – they really help!
Instructions for farmers/vendors to add products to site: (view PDF file)
Instructions for farmer/vendors to edit their store info: (view PDF file)